Monday, September 21, 2026

Omg I've Been MIA: Phases, Goals, Etc

I told myself I would try to post at least once a week after starting this blog, unfortunately my month+ hiatus broke that semi-streak. I was overwhelmed with job hunting.... but then I was offered a nanny position! I have been adjusting to having a job and waking up early as the opposite of a morning person has been a timeee. I have a terrible issues with going through phases with everything where I'm super obsessed with something for a few weeks and then I stop completely and forget about it. One of my goals is to break that habit! I love and hate routine and life has been absolutely insane after graduating college, moving in with my boyfriend, job hunting, getting a job, etc. If you're the type of person who is still trying to be more productive or create a routine for yourself but have trouble sticking to it, you aren't alone! While we're here, to help hold myself accountable, I'm going to share some of my personal goals! 

1. Stick to my hobbies! Blogging, crafting, reading, etc.! 
2. Find more ways to log off & stay off my phone. 
3. Pay off all of my credit card and student debt by January 2028!
4. Start my dream project.... 

All my creators, writers, artists, stay tuned! =) 

This was a short and sweet blog to share an experience and get back into the flow of blogging, hope you enjoyed, chat soon!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Omg I've Been MIA: Phases, Goals, Etc

I told myself I would try to post at least once a week after starting this blog, unfortunately my month+ hiatus broke that semi-streak. I wa...