I just returned from a family vacation to Disney's Hollywood Studios and Universal. I went for 5 days with my boyfriend's family, and at 21, it was my first time. I'm a Busch Gardens local, having a seasons pass, so I'm not new to theme parks. These theme parks, however, are unlike anything else. Our first day we went to Disney's Hollywood Studios and I was beyond excited. As a relatively new Star Wars fan, I could not wait to walk into Galaxy's Edge. I was able to "meet" Darth Vader, Chewie, The Mandalorian and Grogu, and we saw Rey a few times! I rode all three of the Star Wars rides and they did not disappoint. I checked nearly everything off of my bucket list too!
The two other park days were spent at Universal, which were an absolute blast! I loved each of the Harry Potter themed areas, Minion Land, and Berk! I met Vector and Toothless and we passed so many other characters. No matter your age, meeting these icons is so much fun. Universal theme parks can be extremely different depending on where you are, so I recommend looking into each part of the park! I went for Harry Potter, but ended up getting food in other parks. A fun fact about the Harry Potter sections is that if it wasn't in the movie, it cannot be in the park, not even a soda machine! I discovered this while talking to a cast member about penny machines (I'm an avid penny collector).
Overall, there is so much to do and see. Even if you aren't interested in one of the areas, I highly suggest checking it out! Disney and Universal are both extremely magical, but follow up for my next blog when I return (already planning my next visit) to the other Disney parks!
Ahh!! This gives me Disney nostalgia
ReplyDelete